Monday, March 17, 2008

better Days ahead

I Now see that there might be better days a head and maybe JUST maybe things might work out for the better, sometimes I get so lost in emotion that I think I might just drive myself nuts...I may need to get ahold on myself, my weight and start all over, I have some how let go of the things that mean so much to me, I was blinded by things that did not matter to begin with, My life seems so strange to me, yet I sit down and talk to a trained professional and they say I have seen a million of you, thats so shocking to me. I Pray that My life gets where its headed, I pray that I not let this " " get ahold of me, Thats why I feel I am so sucessfull at Jobs, I put so much into it how could I not be??? as for weight I am not sure what I weigh but I think that I will start fresh once I get my New job up and going and everything calms down a bit..There will be a better day, one day i will meet someone who won't use me and treat me as if I am a Nobody, someone who will love me for the woman I am, and the woman I will be...I will rise above this and I will SUCEED!!!

No comments: