Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Are Mornings my best friend now???

Ok I admitt that I use to HATE so very much getting up earily, but at least it wasn't this earily but somehow I am starting to enjoy my mornings, I have a Long commute, I am in a whole new area, I am learning new things in a wonderful and rewarding position...wow need I say more?? I thought it was amazing that I got such a Great position, Myself..without anyone...wow I am proud of myself...

I admitt I miss my old position as far as people BUT would not trade for anything in the world now...

Got Gas..umm Ok I filled UP for $26 wow thats totally amazing I mean just amazing I was so excited....I mean I am just not use to filling up with that small amount and STILL drive almost more then before...

Eating I did not do that wonderful yesterday considering on th eway out the door I ate a pack of donuts lol BUT its gonna take some time, I do feel I am mentally ready to get geared back up and lose more weight for Summer!!!

2 comments:

Colette said...

welcome back.....

Steelboss said...

The main thing here is to remember what you're worth.

Nobody should ever make you feel like nothing, and nobody should ever make you feel as if you're nobody.

So you got diagnosed Bi-polar, well that unltimately doesn't matter, because whatever happens, it's doesn't change the person you are inside, it just gives the inner you some kind of title, if you can call it that.

Essentially you're still the same Jen you were a few months ago, when we first crossed paths, and whatever happens, my site and my support will be there when possible.

So you keep looking to the stars, you walk tall, head high, chin up, and you keep reminding yourself what you are to this world, and what you deserve to be.

There's much more to you yet to be found, and NOW is the time to discover and appreciate the complete you, and not just bits and pieces, as may have been the case before.

You're a great person Jen, don't ever sell yourself short at all. you will NEVER be second best, and always someone with so much to give to others, even if sometimes the Bi-polarity will interfere with that, it will never diminish your Heart, and never stop you being you.

The fact you have a new job is great, and you should be VERY, VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF. You are already taking yourself to new emotional, and social places, and becoming more and more like the person you deserve to be.

I'm happy for you, and I wish you nothing, but nothing but the very best, and lots of smiles.

I'm sending you a BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and letting you know I AM here for you, and if you ever need to come back on my site, get some advice, help, or just send me a private messge, letting go of a few things, you don't hesitate to do that okay.

GOOD LUCK and very best wishes.

You ARE an amazing person, you REALLY are, and life is slowly giving you what you deserve. More of the things you should have, to help keep your great Heart in good order.

:-) :-).

Boss