Monday, February 25, 2008

Wow life is crazy

wow life has changed so much for me and it seems more and more I think I might be driving myself crazy, always to one extreme or another...I always have my fight face on yet inside its raining. Its kinda nuts, for one person to struggle so much emotional is nuts but I keep telling myself I am half way there, I am half way there and soon I am sure..I will say I am finally there...I was reading through some blogs today and came accross on that touched me...inspired me to get off my ass and do some writing, it always helped before...soo it should still help. anyway I will post it in my favorites I assume...I have been working 7 days a week 70 hours a week, its just too much sometimes...Luda is good and I now have pups that seem to be ok but with what I went through with kilo, I wanna make sure so I will be getting shots this afternoon just to make sure

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's good to hear from you! Keep your chin up! :o)