Saturday, February 9, 2008

man ole man how things can change in the blink of an eye

Ok well So much has changed where do I begin..My kilo passed the rainbow bridge and wow it was hard, I never knew that I would be so attached to a dog but he was a special dog one that has been with me through a rough time soo I am haoping and praything I made the right decicision..I got another dog today..Her name is Luda and a very special angel she is..I have been bonding great with her and wow what a wonderful Loving dog... I went to the shelter and would have LOVED to take home a few of them but for right now felt I better stick with one that I can bond with..she seems to have a hard past and I can relate with her on that level and she is extremly scared which..I am there with her on thet one to...here she is..This is Luda... Beautiful huh and I feel Kilo sent her from heaven... wow I like her already...ha ha Shes does not seem to like Michael much and keeps a close eye on him...ha ha Can you say ATTACK!!! ha ha
Anyway..emotionally I am a wreck..Eating well a wreck and over all a WRECK> still working two jobs to make it and making myself deal with my situation until I can fix it...

I had a blast from my past and wow...OK I will not go there right now but Its causeing some weird feelings..will explain when I feel I can get out thr right words...

Watching Kilo die in my arms hurt and my heart is wounded...Life is weird right now and I need something to ease my stress but theres no way out at this point and I feel I am stuck in a weird situation...

2 comments:

Steelboss said...

Jen I know it's hard right now, and I know things aren't easy, but you have to be strong, and you have to give yourself some time to love and cherish yourself.

You have had a lot to deal with, and it's not easy clearly getting a divorce, and losing a treasured pet, but life needs to go on, and so must you, and you MUST take time to truly appreciate yourself, your own self worth, and to find time to love yourself and give yourself some of what you need and deserve.

You've made good progress to lose 5lbs, but more still needs doing, soI hope you find a way to get some more balance back into your life, and stabilise certain things so you have a good phsyical, and emotional foundation to build on your weight loss beginnings.

As ever if you need anything, my site will always be there for you, but don't let your emotions take hold of you to any great extent. Good memories will always be there for you to look back at and smile a and laugh about, but your future, and the future of your health, is going to be compromised if you don't make time to realise that you are SO, SO worth a better future, and worth a lot to this world, and that you CAN be the person you want to be, but the sooner you try to find a more positive way forward, the better your chances.

GOOD LUCK. You're a great person, and I wish you all the best.

:-) :-).

Matt

Colette said...

Jenn...
Sorry I have not been around. I started my new job and I do taxes on the side too!! Weird huh? My diet sucks big time and I am working on getting remotivated. I miss you and just wanted to check on you.
Go easy on yourself...you have been through alot girl!! It will get easier.
Hugs,
Colette