Sunday, September 28, 2008

Readin up..

When I was 207 pounds and I started this journey I use to read everyones elses blogs and somehow it helped me..I have missed out on so much..I went to several tonight just reading up on everyone and wow everyones still around for the most part..it was fun to spend a couple hours reading about everyone elses life..I am excited to get my diet back on track..

Talk to an old friend tonight wow, it was wild to hear her voice but it was good o know shes doing good. I have missed talking to her..we talked for a long time but it doubtfull I will ever hear from her again..was nice to have someone listen for a minute..
although I am in the house with my husband I feel so alone...I tried talking to him tonight about a job situation but he completely ingored me..kinda like I wasn't even in the room... Its sooo frustrating to deal with that but I will move and and be ok...anyway Guess I will go on My Space and then off to bed

2 comments:

Ro said...

I was wondering where you went!!
I have been bounching back and forth with 10 lousy lbs...so its still a sturggle!
So happy your back!

kathyj333 said...

I'm sorry your relationship sucks. I know what it's like to feel that way. But it's better for you to just get out. It's hard to be positive about anything when there's so mcu negativity surrounding you. Is it really worth it to stay?