Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, Bad beginnings

WHY WHY WHY do I always feel so Lonely? I mean is that seriously normal? Is there anyone out there who reallyyy UNDERSTANDS who I am and What I want? I guess thats were I plan to start, first New Years was just that, A new friggin year NOTHING special at all...When in the world did I become so boring taht all I do is sit and watch Geys anatomy and pittle around on the computer...WOW kind of sucks. I am thinking I should start my new diet this week, I have been putting it off but I think its time. Plan to start that Stat!


I picked up a rescue, wow he is a handful. He was ALMOST ready to be put to sleep. I hope that I done the right thing, I think sometimes I allow my heart to speak before I think about it. He seems to be in good shape but NOW I have 5 dogs and 2 cats and NONE which I am willing to part with, OHH Gawd thats just NUTS! Now Look at that lil face could you turn it down??? we call him papaw because he is older but such a blessing. I felt he deserved a chance...I may not be much But I am his new mommy.....
I am gonna try not to have a miserable lonly eveing but who knows..considering my husband has been in bed since 11:00am and its now 4pm and thats just kills me, How can one man be so lazy??? uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Ok have a great day

No comments: