Thursday, March 11, 2010

Seems I pick jobs like I pick men!

Hospital visit, working two jobs, very lil sleep...wow soooo tired and sleepy that I could barly hold my head up this morning. Its been a crazy morning, slept until about 10 minutes before times to leave. I am SURE that I need a day off...The hospital visits are Scary! She has tubes everywhere and it make me realize anything can happen at anytime. I can't understand why my husband seems so distant toward her, when he goes to the hospital, its like he has No emotion yet thats his mother on life support, it not only concerns me BUT scares me...What if that were me? would he be emotionless? would he stay at home worring about himself instead of at the hospital? I guess people deal with things differently but, the very thought of getting sick scares me if I am married to him...
Work has been interesting lately, a never ending battle to gain a lil respect! I doubt it will ever happen with the boss that I have now. I do my best YET, thats not good enough...seems to be the story of my life. Seems I pick my jobs like my men! Its crazy! Havent started the meds yet, just way to much going on to deal with a new medication but will soon. Ok soo guess I will get busy with my not so great job!

No comments: