Friday, April 4, 2008

Rainey day

Well Its raining really hard and truthfully I think we needed the rain, Yesterday was an ok Day but I was a bit stressed at work, I have noticed there is a bit of Drama that goes on there and a bit of back bitting but I hope to stay away from that...I did speak with the main manager about my concerns of the job so hopefully that will make things easier for me in the Job, I like the job but I can see where it can be a bit stressful...
Michael and I got intoa hugeee fight last night, I am just sick of him and all he has to offer, he has NOTHING to offer me and I dont need it... Jus too much Drama for me. I guess I will try to enjoy the day until work...it seems weird going to work so late in the day but I enjoyed getting the rest...I am off to the weght Dr maybe today if he is in..I will see...

No comments: